2011年3月14日月曜日

Voices from poeple for JAPAN

"It's pitch dark but we've never seen so many beautiful stars. Look up, Sendai! -conversation at the quake site."

"Disneyland gave out sweets from their shops. Some high school girls got many as they can. I thought why, but they gave the sweets for children in evacuation site. That was really moving scene."


"My two year old was putting his shoes on himself saying "I'm going to go arrest the Earthquake!" I realized that inside a tiny body, there is a lot of courage and Justice. Everyone, lets stand strong and get through this.


"So busy traffic. Only one car can go across the traffic light per one blue light, but I was moved to see people drive gently with giving their way. Some intersecions has been completly stopped for more than 5 min., but I've neber heard any horn sounds except the sounds said "Thank you" for 10 hours. I was sceard, but also I've had warming time, and came to like Japan more


"Last night when I was tired out waiting for the train at the station, the homeless people gave me one of their cardboards to prevent the cold... even though we usually ignore them in daily life... So warm."


"Disneyland gave out sweets from their shops. Some high school girls got many as they can. I thought why, but they gave the sweets for children in evacuation site. That was really moving scene."


"I received an email from my Korean friend: "The only country to have experienced nuclear attacks. The country that lost the WWII. The country that suffers from typhoons every year and the earthquakes. However, isn't Japan the country that always stood up and overcame such difficulties? Gambare. Gambare." FYI, I am crying right now."


"Last night, when I walked back to home from Campus, a female baker gave us bread for free, even if she has already closed the store. It was moving that I could find people who do things they can do in such loud situation. My heart became warm. Tokyo is not something dumped."


"There was a train driver who had been working all night long. When I went up to him and said "It must be tough for you", he smiled and said to me, "What else can I do at a time like this?" Made me rethink about the people of Japan. Moved me."



"walked for 4 hours just to get home. Everyone was walking home silently, diligently. People working at the shops were doing their job. The Internet managed to hold, despite of the enormous overflow. Emergency shelters were opened and trains were quickly restored and ran all night. What a tough county. It doesn't matter what GDP we have."



"The vending machine, the internet wifi spot has been opened to the public; everyone is cooperating and people around the world are moved by this and are trying to help. We have changed since the time the Hanshin earthquake struck 16years ago. We have grown stronger."



"People of Japan, please do not lose your kind hearts. Be gentle to the weak, be helpful to each other, and always have a forgiving heart. Everyone is anxious, just like you. This is our prayer, and we shall also keep this in our hearts."



"People buying things at scattering supermarkets, with picking up thing fell off, and making line to pay. Elder person who gave his seat to a pregnant mother, even in a crowded train which just started the operation. Foreigners shocked by these sight. These must be real. Amazing, Japan."

5 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

scholarships for minorities

I care deeply for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and [url=http://www.topics-info.com/reference-education/?p=29]Scholarships for Women Over 40[/url] good luck.| It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and [url=http://www.farnhamarchers.org/education/college/minority-women-scholarships-are-here-to-help]Scholarships for Hispanics[/url]

Mia さんのコメント...

著名さん

Your wellcom.
anytime.

匿名 さんのコメント...

scholarships for minorities

I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and [url=http://www.topics-info.com/reference-education/?p=29]Scholarships for Women Over 40[/url] good luck.| It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and [url=http://www.farnhamarchers.org/education/college/minority-women-scholarships-are-here-to-help]Scholarships for Hispanics[/url]

匿名 さんのコメント...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

Mia さんのコメント...

匿名 さん

Thank you very much.
I am not in Japan now so i can't feel reality but i could feel from people voices what happened in Japan.

Thank you again.